SAVE THE DATE….THE 2nd ANNUAL CORGI NATIONALS IS BACK!
MAY 26th 2019 at SANTA ANITA PARK!
CORGI NATIONALS WAS A HUGE SUCCESS, JOIN US AGAIN NEXT YEAR AT SANTA ANITA PARK for the 2019 Corgi nationals!
INfo about how to register to race will be available in april 2019.
JOIN OUR OFFICIAL EVENT PAGE ON FACEBOOK FOR MORE DETAILS:
SOCAL CORGI NATIONALS FAQ's:
1. Where will the event take place? See the map attached below. The “Infield” area is where all the action is at. This is a giant grassy area bigger than a football field. The infield area includes: VIP area, general admission area, all of our SoCorgi Nationals Vendors and food/beverage booths. The qualifier and quarterfinal races will be held there and they will be set up directly in front of the VIP area. We will then move the two semifinal races and the Final race to the actual horse track directly in front of the grandstands.
2. Are corgis allowed in the grandstands? There are NO corgis allowed in the grandstand area. If you bring your corgi and wish to view the semifinals and final races, there is a massive jumbotron in the infield area where the races will be shown live as they happen.
3. Can I bring my corgi to the event, and do I need to get them a ticket? Yes, you may bring your corgi. ONLY corgis will be allowed (or corgi mixes), per Santa Anita’s request. You do not need to buy a ticket for your dog, admission is free. Please note all dogs MUST be on leash AND YOU MUST BRING PROOF OF VACCINATION. Dogs will NOT be admitted without proof of vaccination so PLEASE BE SURE TO BRING.
4. What can I bring inside Santa Anita?
🏖️Chairs/beach chairs, wagons and blankets
Coolers (with food/beverage- NO alcoholic beverages allowed)
⛱️Umbrellas (beach style ones or ones that attach to chairs)
Doggie Poo Bags and Water for your corgs!
🦊Corgis (MUST be pre-registered- only corgis or corgi mixes allowed for this event---see link below to register)
❌NO POP UP TENTS or SHADE CANOPYS allowed.
If you have GA tickets, we recommend bringing a beach umbrella for shade. The Corgi Nationals area is HUGE and there will be PLENTY of room to set up chairs, blankets and umbrellas on the grass. There will be some chairs/tables provided in the GA area.
Chairs, tables and shade will be provided in the VIP area and VIP ticketholders are free to move about the GA and VIP areas as well.
There will be beer/wine/beverage stations in GA as well as VIP, along with gourmet food trucks.
All items are subject to search at entrance.
5. How can I register my corgi to race? All spots to race will open up mid to late April.
7. If my corgi is registered to race, do I still need to buy a ticket? Yes, all humans attending MUST have either a VIP or General Admission ticket.
8. Can I buy tickets at the door? Yes, General Admission tickets will be available for purchase at the gate on the day of the event
9. Are kids free? Yes, kids 12 and under are free and do not need a ticket. There is a playground and pony rides adjacent to the SoCal Corgi Nationals for the kiddos and there will also be carnival rides all over the infield on Memorial Day weekend for the entire family. Carnival ride tickets are at an additional cost, please check www.santaanita.com for more information.
10. Where do I park? Parking for the event is in LOT 6 ONLY. This is FREE parking and is the closest lot to where SoCal Corgi Nationals is located on the infield. Lot 6 entry is off Colorado Blvd.
11. Will SoCal Corgi Nationals merch be available day of event? Yes, we will have our official merch booth in the vendor area and t-shirts and other official SoCal Corgi Nationals merch will be available, while supplies last! All VIP ticket holders will pick up their shirt on the DAY OF EVENT upon entry. If you wish to get your t-shirt prior to the event, we recommend purchasing directly from our website here. Click the +SHOP button above to see all the merch and get yours!
12. Any other questions? Send us an email at email@example.com!
We look forward to seeing you all on May 26th at Santa Anita Park for the 2019 SoCal Corgi Nationals!